Good News for BDTTA and Central Victoria
Guidance has now been given that we are able to be back playing table tennis in our Bendigo Stadium from this Friday, 11th June.
Friday & Tuesday Social can restart.
Friday night Juniors can restart, Supervisor will contact players to confirm.
As Monday is a public holiday the stadium will be open as usual in the evening for social hitting and also group coaching will proceed.
Pennant Finals will pick up where we left off - Semi Finals will be played next week on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. The Preliminary Final will be on Monday (21/6) and the Grand Final on Wednesday (23/6). Any players that are in the Finals and who cannot make these new dates, PLEASE contact your Grade Supervisor ASAP.
All players are reminded-
* If you are unwell please do not attend.
* Use QR code (or sign in book) when you arrive.
* Keep physically distanced (1.5 m) when not playing.
* No shaking hands.
* Use hand sanitiser before and after games.
* Face masks must be worn when not playing.
* Clean all contact points at the end of the session
* All used balls to be sanitised
It’s Great to be back, but it comes with the responsibility for every one to do the right thing in regards to all the Covid restrictions.
Come and check out the new stadium renovations, they are spectacular.
Keep safe, Happy hitting.
KIDS Program Voucher
The Get Active Kids Voucher Program helps eligible families get their kids involved in organised sport and recreation activities by reimbursing the cost of membership and registration fees, uniforms and equipment. Eligible children may be able to receive up to $200 each.
The program vouchers are only available until 17th April 2022.
Follow the link below to check if you are eligable and/or apply.
Follow this link ... https://www.getactive.vic.gov....
Table Tennis helps those with Dementia
Karen explains how Table Tennis is helping her in her efforts to delay or eliminate the effects of Dimentia.
This report is presented by Jess Burns Nine News.
Karen is currently taking part in a program to improve the future outcomes of people with Dimentia.
Looking for an opportunity to Socialise with other players in a more relaxed atmosphere, then we have the following options for you:
- Tuesday 8:30am - 12noon, play is usually doubles, match players nominated randomly. Cost $4 per attendance.
- Fridays 8:30am- 12noon, play can be singles or doubles where individuals pick their own opponents or doubles partner. This is a more serious approach to honing your skills. Cost $4 per attendance.
Free tea/coffee supplied on both of these days.